6 Cara Menjawab Soalan "Kenapa Berhenti Daripada Kerja Lama" Sewaktu Temuduga Kerja



Interviewer: “Why did you leave your last job?”


Walaupun nampak macam soalan mudah tapi percaya tak lebih 70% orang salah jawab soalan ni. So ini 6 contoh jawapan mudah untuk korang.


1. Alasan gaji. 
"I have made the most of my job at [company] and I have successfully achieved the objectives I was set. Now I need a new challenge to expand my skills and to enjoy the rewards that come with more responsibility."

2. Perubahan struktur. 
"I have really valued my time at [company] and I'm proud of my accomplishments there, but we are going through structural changes and many of my projects have been canceled. The recent organizational changes have limited future advancement opportunities."

3. Ubah goals. 
"I have re-evaluated my career goals and I am determined to find a position that better fits with my long term objectives and where I can contribute to the best of my ability. This job opportunity will allow me to develop my __ skills while using my __ experience."

4. Peluang untuk grow profesionally. 
"I feel I have reached the ceiling in my current job and I am eager for a fresh challenge. This job really appeals to me because I will be dealing directly with diverse clients and developing my customer-service skills."


5. JD berubah. 
"I was hired for a specific position, but over time that has changed significantly and I no longer get the opportunity to use the skills that I was hired for or do the work that I am best equipped for. My abilities are match to the requirements of this job."


6. Syarikat tengah sesak nafas. 
"I have valued my time at [company], unfortunately the company is currently cutting costs and some members of my department were let go. I can't see any future prospects within the organization. So I think it's the right time to move on."


Post a Comment

Apa Kata Anda?

Previous Post Next Post